While everyone’s busy baking log cakes, basting that gorgeous turkey in the oven and filling up on delicious eggnog, Expressively Joho has been coming up with its very own Christmas recipe.
Mix a quarter teaspoon of paprika for some added spice, a cup of apricots for that glorious sweetness, 3 cups of cooked Jasmine rice for a solid base, and what do you get? Us!
That’s right! For the first time in the history of Expressively jOhO, Jonathan, Michael & Amos will be teaming up to craft lovely images, just for the two of you – a visual memoir that you can share with those dearest to you. Can’t wait to get started? Well, neither can we!
So here’s the plan.
1. To enter the contest, please click “Like” on the Expressively jOhO Facebook Page
a. “Phantasmagoria 2011” as your subject header
b. Your names.
c. Your email addresses on Facebook, and
d. Describe in 30 words, why you’d love to be “tortured” by us
3. Check back at our fanpage within the day or 2. Your photo should have been uploaded to an album called “Phantasmagoria 2011”
4. Tag yourselves after your photo is uploaded.
5. Invite your friends to “Like” the Expressively jOhO fanpage.
6. Have your friends locate your photo in the “Phantasmagoria 2011” album and vote for ya by clicking “Like” on your photo .
7. The couple with the highest number of “Likes” wins. Phatasmagoria 2011 closes on February 28th, 2011 @ 23:59hrs. Results will be announced on 1st March, 2011 on the Expressively jOhO Facebook Page. Winners will also be notified via email.
At exactly 2359hrs on February 28th, 2011, we’ll tally the results, and the couple with the most number of “Likes”, wins a photo shoot with the entire Expressively jOhO team! Bloody marvelous!
The Winning Couple will receive:
1. A 4-hour outdoor photo shoot (which includes all 3 members of Expressively jOhO)
2. 30 advance edited images returned in mid resolution on a DVD
3. 1 Fine Art print professionally mounted with matte board and frame.
Just a few teeny weeny things to take note of.
1. This contest is open to everyone who clicks “Like” on the Expressively jOhO Facebook Page.
2. Prizes must be redeemed in Singapore, taken as provided and are not transferrable nor exchangeable for cash.
3. Expressively jOhO reserves the right to substitute prizes with items/services of a similar value.
4. Upon submission of your photograph, you are deemed to have agreed that Expressively jOhO can use, archive and distribute the data provided by you in a manner we deem fit, without reference to you.
5. All images must be submitted by the couples themselves and not on behalf of.
6. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
7. In the event that the eventual winner of Phantasmagoria 2011 is unable to redeem the prize in Singapore, Expressively jOhO reserves the right to replace the winner with the next highest voted couple.
8. The contest results will be revealed on 1st March 2011.
9. Expressively jOhO’s decision shall be final in the event of any dispute.
10. Photo shoot date is to be discussed and upon confirmation, becomes absolute.
11. Images from the photo shoot are to be selected and edited at the discretion of Expressively jOhO.
12. Expressively jOhO reserves the rights to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, without notification or explanation.